Full-Time ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL, McArthur River Operation
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with the maintenance engineering group, you will supervise a team of electrical and instrumentation technologists that are responsible for the design of power, instrumentation and control systems for ongoing operational improvements and small projects.
You will assist in coordinating the ongoing review and as-building of site electrical drawings, as well as in the construction and commissioning of various projects as required. In addition, you will maximize equipment availability, reliability and performance through effective problem solving and maintenance practices and will be responsible for document management and quality control to meet site and department objectives.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Four to eight years of relevant industry experience in an operational maintenance role
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience will be considered
- You must be eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS)
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Work a rotational schedule and commute to site by aircraft
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
Safety is a top priority at Cameco. Successful candidates for all safety sensitive positions must pass a substance test as a condition of employment.
• competitive pay
• superior benefits
• employee share ownership plan for all employees
• Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.
How to Apply
To explore this career opportunity, please visit www.camecocareers.com. Deadline for applications is December 9, 2013. Please quote competition number M13-034.
337 total views, 2 today